For All Delegates
Experts take the stage to present their perspectives on the industry’s most pertinent talking points.
- When: 20 September 2022, Tuesday | 1555 to 1650hrs
- Venue: World Ballroom B & C, Level 23, BCC
Review of 2019 Keynote Lecture
Sustainability – Future Proofing Your Business
(In Collaboration With Chiang MICE)
Sustainability issues today present challenges for business, government and society that cannot be solved alone. Solving these challenges often require partnerships between private and public sectors and development of multi-stakeholder initiatives and solutions. This keynote explores what is needed for your business to be sustainable, how we can share success and accelerate our ambition to meet the future needs of customers, while at the same time commit to protecting the natural environment. Speakers on the panel will also share their insights on four key topics: Digitizing business for the future, Environmental conservation, Community based tourism, and Investing in sustainable businesses.
- David Barrett, Sustainability Advocate, MICE Strategist and Hospitality Consultant
- Pairach Piboonrungroj, Director of MICE Excellence Centre, Faculty of Economics, Chiang Mai University
- Richard Jones, Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications, Human Resources and Sustainability, Indorama Ventures
- Supawan Teerarat, Senior Vice President – Strategic Business Development and Innovation, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB)
- Marissa Jablonski, Sustainability Consultant: Plastics . Water . Environment