Confirmed Buyer Log-In
Welcome to the IT&CMA Buyer Log-In
The following information and services are customised for Buyers in preparation for IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific 2014.
These links will be activated once they are ready for buyers' use.
i. Online Payment
ii. Pre-Scheduled Appointments (PSA) Selections
An email notification will be sent to you once the PSA exercise opens. Thank you.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Useful Tips for MICE Buyers
The time you have here at a trade event is precious, so how do you maximise your business-to-business interactions with your suppliers?
For the benefit of MICE buyers who are attending trade events such as IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific for the first time, here are some useful tips for you to consider.
Come prepared to the show:
- Learn and understand your organisation’s future needs (e.g. travel patterns).
- Identify and prioritise your organisation’s needs and cost savings.
- Determine the annual budget.
- Assess your current suppliers.
- Spend some time looking through the exhibitor profiles to better understand the services they can provide you with.
- Identify new vendors to consider adding to your list of travel management suppliers.
- Make an appointment with suppliers whom you would like to meet using the Pre-Scheduled Appointments (for MICE Buyers).
- Stay focused during the appointment session.
- Let the suppliers know your ultimate or essential objectives of the meeting.
- Briefly explain the nature of your business and the essential services you need.
- Pace yourself during the 20-minute appointment. Do not dwell too much on a particular detail and miss out on other critical product details which you also need to know.
- Counter-sign your Appointment Sheet (for MICE Buyers) with the exhibitors so as to keep a record of your appointments.
At IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific, it is important for the organisers to keep a record of your appointments. So do remember to return your appointment sheets at the registration counter after the show.
Keep in mind the above and we wish you an enjoyable and fruitful time at IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific!