MICE/ Luxury Travel Buyer: Click Here To Register Online
Association Buyer: Click Here To Register Online
Who Should Participate
- Buyers within an Association, or from an Association Management Company, who organise, and/ or make final decision in congresses,
conventions or association meetings on a national/ international basis
- Provide at least 3 references.
- Be a senior decision maker within the association with the authority to procure MICE products and services.
- Organise congresses/conventions to multiple outbound destinations.
- Show evidence of past and future business for MICE.
- Demonstrate that you regularly work with MICE suppliers.
Fees and Entitlements
Fees For Association Buyers
Successful applicants will be accorded with one of the following status, with the corresponding fees applicable:
| Trade Buyer:
| Fully-Hosted Buyer:
Entitlements For Association Buyers
- Entry to Association Day Educational Sessions
- Up to 10 Brand Showcase Presentations
- Entry to IT&CMA exhibition
- Entry to all IT&CMA seminars and workshops accessible by Association Buyer badge
- Entry to all IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific official events and functions accessible by Association Buyer badge
- Complimentary airport transfers and local coach transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events / functions
- Participation in complimentary pre-show city tours (For international buyers only. Pre-registration required.)
Every year, IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific organisers and host committee host a limited number of international buyers to the event.
In addition to the standard Association buyer entitlements,
Fully-Hosted Association Buyers Receive:
- Sponsored flights on economy class air fare to/from Bangkok *
- Complimentary 4 nights * hotel accommodation during the event at one of the official hotels
- Participation in post-show tours of selected Thailand destinations at special rates (For international buyers only. Pre-registration required. Limited places available on a first-come-first-served basis)
As hosting places are limited, the criteria for hosting are stringent and are dependent on several factors including:
- Relevance of buyer profile to IT&CMA
- Potential procurement value at IT&CMA
- Past procurement and track records at IT&CMA or any other comparable event
All buyer applicants will be validated for eligibility into the hosting programme.
- To be considered for hosting, interested buyer applicants simply need to register to attend the event.
- MICE/ Luxury Travel Buyer: Click Here To Register Online
- Association Buyer: Click Here To Register Online
- Please note that submission of application is not a confirmation of hosting. All registrations have to be validated by the IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific organisers and host committee.