How IT&CMA Buyers (MICE and Luxury Travel) Spend Their Time At The Event
70% Sourcing | 10% Learning | 20% Networking
Who Should Participate
Only Editorial Representatives Are Eligible To Register As Media.
Accepted Bona-Fide Media Industries From Around The World:
- MICE, Corporate Travel and Luxury Travel
- Other relevant trade, business and industry-related titles
Publication Mediums Eligible:
- Broadcast (TV & Radio)
Click Here To View The List Of Attending Media For IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific 2017
Enquire About Our Media Affiliate Programme *
Open to MICE, Corporate Travel and Luxury Travel publications from around the world. In exchange for the publication's efforts to promote
IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific to readers and their industry network, media affiliates enjoy a variety of pre-event and on-site publicity
and acknowledgement as a result of their year long association with the event.
* Acceptance into IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific media affiliate programme is subject to validation, terms and conditions.
View our current media affiliate list here.
Fees and Entitlements
No fees apply
- Entry to official press conferences and media briefing sessions
- Entry to all IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific official events and functions accessible by Media badge
- Complimentary airport transfers and local coach transfers from official hotels to exhibition venue and official events / functions
- Complimentary city tours (for international media only)
- Participation in post-show tours at special rates (for international buyers only)
Every year, IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific organisers and host committee host a limited number of international buyers to the event.
In addition to the standard MICE/ Luxury Travel buyer entitlements,
Fully-Hosted Media Receive:
- Reimbursable return economy class air fare to/from Bangkok *
- Complimentary 4 nights * hotel accommodation during the event at one of the official hotels
* Terms and conditions apply
As hosting places are limited, the criteria for hosting are stringent and are dependent on several factors including:
- Relevance of media profile to IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific
- Potential value of publicity coverage of IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific
- Past publicity coverage and track records at IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific or any other comparable event
All media applicants will be validated for eligibility into the hosting programme.
- To be considered for hosting, interested media applicants simply need to register to attend the event.
- Please note that submission of application is not a confirmation of hosting. All registrations have to be validated by the IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific organisers and host committee.