IMEX-MPI-MCI-IT&CMA Future Leaders Forum
For Invited Student Delegates
Every year, about 60 to 70 students from universities in Thailand are selected and given the opportunity to participate in a one-and-a-half-day workshop which includes visit to IT&CMA exhibition.
Organised in strategic partnership between IMEX, Meeting Professionals International (MPI) and MCI Group, together with the strategic support of key Thailand MICE organisations Thailand Convention And Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) and Thailand Incentive And Convention Association (TICA), FLF is a crucial platform to hone the future of the country’s MICE industry by inspiring Thailand’s brightest students studying in the field.
2021 will mark the 19th year that FLF is organised in conjunction with IT&CMA.
- When: 20 and 21 September 2022, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Time: 0900 – 1730hrs (28 Sep) | 0900 – 1230hrs (29 Sep)
- Venue: Lotus Suite 1 & 2, Level 22, BCC
About Future Leaders Forum
The FLF aims to inspire the very best students and young working adults to join the MICE industry.
The objective of the forum is to give students currently studying for degrees in tourism and event management, including related business and administration studies, the chance to:
- Increase their practical knowledge of the industry
- Enhance their understanding of the industry from a global perspective
- Identify future career paths
- Challenge conventional thinking and practices within the industry
A broad range of industry speakers are invited to the forum to offer their knowledge and guidance on the industry career paths available.