IT&CMA Passionate Breakfast by ICCA and TTGmice
For Invited Delegates. RSVP Required
This 2nd edition sets the stage for stories on how our industry can be positive agents of change for the communities they operate in.
Join our panel of inspiring speakers who will talk about the efforts they and the organisations they represent have made to uplift communities and/or improve the environment they are part of.
- When: 24 September 2019, Tuesday | 0800 to 0900hrs
- Venue: World Ballroom C, Level 23, BCC
- Ailynn Seah, Vice President of Sales – MIC & Association, Marina Bay Sands Singapore
- Arrut Navaraj, Arrut Navaraj, Managing Director, Suan Sampran
- Nusheena Mohd Shahimi, Membership Development Executive Asia Pacific, ICCA
- Patcharaun Peamsomboon, Regional MICE Manager, Discova